We are happy to report that our office has re-opened,& we sincerely appreciate your patience over the past months!
When you return, you will notice new physical barriers and air purifiers in the office & new attire for our staff and doctors. Rest assured that these added precautions are for your safety as well as our own. Additionally, we would like to make you aware of a few changes that require your cooperation to minimize the likelihood of COVID-19 spread:
- Anyone entering the office MUST wear a mask – patients included!
- Please brush thoroughly at home before your visit, since we have closed our brushing stations to minimize surface contamination
- We have intentionally staggered appointment times, so please remain in your vehicle until your scheduled appointment time
- To further minimize the number of people in the office, adults should attend their appointments alone, but underage children may bring one accompanying adult
As ever, your safety is our #1 concern, so please do not hesitate to call the office if you have any
questions. In the meantime, stay healthy, brush well, and keep smiling! Updated: 6/2/2020
Manlius & Fayetteville, NY, Orthodontists - David M Konys DDS and Carolyn B. Dragon, DMD
"Bright Smiles...Bright Lives"
Welcome to the official website of David M. Konys, DDS, MS, and Carolyn B. Dragon, DMD, MSDFayetteville and Syracuse as well.
Contact Us Schedule An Appointment
Our Commitment to Excellent Care
With more than 30 years of experience in the dental field, Dr. Konys and Dr. Dragon bring a significant amount of dental experience to serve their patients. He also always works to go above and beyond for his patients in ways that set his office apart, including:
- A no-wait policy where patients rarely wait before being seated for their appointments. Visiting their office, patients do not feel as if they are one on an assembly line, but instead are given the most personalized attention available. Drs. Konys and Dragon have proudly cared for the smiles of generations of families.
- An all-digital office, including a digital X-ray machine and a digital scanner for impressions, which reduces the need for messy dental molds.
- A variety of orthodontic treatments -- Drs. Konys and Dragon emphasize quality over quantity to determine how they can help improve a patient's aesthetic appearance as well as enhance a patient's quality of life.
As a board-certified orthodontist that is an active member of the American Association of Orthodontists and a Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontists, Drs. Konys and Dragon are qualified to offer orthodontic interventions, treating malocclusions or conditions that cause the teeth or jaws to be uneven or crooked. When they evaluate your smile, the doctors can recommend interventions that include:
Drs. Konys and Dragon use the phrase "Bright Smiles.......Bright Lives" at their practice because orthodontic treatment creates more than just a healthy smile. Most of their patients demonstrate improved self-esteem and confidence after completing treatment. They certainly smile more and their future lives are brighter!
Beautiful Smiles for Better Lives
Drs. Konys and Dragon's staff are willing to complete your insurance forms accurately so you receive your benefit in the most timely manner possible. They offer very flexible in-office financing plans to help make orthodontic treatments more affordable in the long-term. The offices accepts cash, checks and credit cards as payments for services.
Throughout orthodontic treatment at Drs. Konys and Dragon's office, patients can experience a more beautiful smile that does not just make them feel better on the outside, but on the inside as well. During the many years of practice, They have helped patients feel more comfortable and confident about their smiles.
For more information on Drs. Konys and Dragon's office location, please contact us for more information. We are happy to provide quality orthodontics to patients from the Fayetteville and Syracuse, NY, area as well!
Our commitment is to serve our patients in Manlius, Cazenovia and the surrounding areas of Fayetteville and Syracuse by providing quality orthodontic treatment, with the most personalized attention possible.
Contact us today! 315-682-5138
We genuinely hope this site is helpful to you in learning more about our practice, dental conditions and treatments, dental recommendations, and more.
Please browse through our website and be sure to give us a call if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.
Connect with us and leave a review!